Hugo boss The Factory




Hope Everyone had a wonderful holidays! I can’t tell you how excited I am to move forward into 2017, lots of big things planned for the GALLA team! One of which is our continued partnership with Hugo Boss into Spring. I’m very excited to introduce this next installment in the editorial series shot by Nick Pierce & art directed by the BOSS team. When I saw the images it reminded me of still frames from a thriller movie, I loved the end result.
I got to sport a beautiful, double-breasted wool suit with leather sneakers and a crew neck cashmere sweater. How GALLA is that?! The focal point and what made the outfit sing was definitely the Leather croc watch. I had never seen such detail on a strap before, it was elegant yet masculine at the same time.
What’re your guy’s thoughts?
photos: Nick Pierce


No comments

Powered by Blogger.