B L A C K O U T

Is it just me or does it feel like everyone is getting married? I’m actually flying home soon for my good friend’s wedding and I think when it comes to wedding style, especially if its destination, that it’s equally important to travel in style as it is to show up in style! So I’ve partnered with Express to showcase some of my favorite casual threads that are both comfortable and stylish for a plane, train, bus or car ride.  
Look at me bringing pride to the New York stereotype! Monochromatic black is unapologetically the go-to ensemble in Manhattan, for sure. It allows you to hide those freshly added pounds no thanks to dollar slice pizza you had the night before. The great part about this outfit is that it’s “formal sporty”. I love Express‘s new line of joggers & chunky jackets, it allows me to go from crushing errands around downtown to running to the airport to catch a flight. I styled it up with my favorite sunniesCreative Recreation sneakers (also available at Express) and a lux watch. Elevate people! 


No comments

Powered by Blogger.