MENSWEAR BOSS



th 2016 coming to a close I can’t help but to feel excited that I’m going out with a bang. I’m finally able to reveal the exciting news that I’m one of the digital faces for Hugo Boss 2016 winter & 2017 spring seasons! *cue fireworks & big smiles* I’ve looked up to this brand for so long and it was such an honor to be asked to be apart of the family. They represent sophistication, masculinity & confidence, everything a menswear blogger could want in a partnership.
We shot the campaign early July in rural Brooklyn inside an authentic 70s plastic factory. Honestly, it was a dream. The colors, the vibe…I felt like I was in the film ‘American Hustle’. It was the perfect backdrop for the clothing & accessories, especially the watches!
This suit in particular was one of my favorites I got to wear. From the color to the fit, it was the definition of clean. Like any good outfit though, the accessories took it to the next level. I got to style it up with a black leather briefcase, mustard ‘manvelope’ & the new Chronograph stainless steel mesh strap watch.
This was only 1/3 of what I have in store for you guys! Make sure to keep checking back and see the rest of the campaign unfold. Big thank you to Nick Pierce who shot & edited the entire series. Also the entire team at HB as well as the videographers, art director, stylists, makeup & prop team. This was a group effort!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.