Merry Merry | Express



It’s almost that time of year guys! Christmas! I’ll admit since I was a little kid Halloween, Valentines & even St.Patricks day have been my favorite over “Xmas” but now that I’m getting older I have a new found appreciation. Aside from the presents and gift giving, I truly enjoy seeing my family most of all. I’m the only one in the family who lives on the East Coast so it makes it hard 11 months out of the year…except December 🙂 What’re you most excited about the holidays? By the way, I have a gift guide coming in the next couple days for you last minute shoppers but until then I thought I would share a nice, dapper holiday look.
In this post I’m sporting my new navy micro twill photographer Express suit with a traditional white shirt & holiday-red neck tie. I’m all about contrasts in an outfit so of course I had to throw a camel coat over the ensemble so it could really turn heads. The finishing touches included my tortoise specs, a brown leather watch & favorite double monk straps.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.