Versailles, Paris





  Happy monday guys! Hope you all enjoyed your weekend- I certainly did! I just got to California from Utah where I stayed at one of the best resorts i’ve ever been to. expect the #Utah posts to come within the next few weeks 
   but Let’s catch up on #Paris! Fred Rodriguez (blue perk) and I drove about an hour out of the city to see the world renown gardens and palace of VERSAILLES. I felt like dressing preppy in a blue shirt, woven tie, khaki chinos and a tie bar to add some “sharpness” so make sure to shop the outfit above if it peaks your fancy. From the pictures you can obviously tell that Versailles is all about the details…similar to menswear! The paintings, architecture and even foliage were all tailored to perfection (see what I did there?) We were blessed with stunning weather, and even more stunning sights. I would definitely recommend it if and when you visit Paris, France.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.